image
the end is near (martes, 11 de diciembre de 2007),

We brought the thienphuoc agent orange orphans to the saigon pony club yesterday. My assigned orphan kinda had bad breath and was deceptively heavy. But strangely her breath and drool didn't really affect me that negatively! Like I could stand it, and that's a first for me. I carried her around for awhile and talked to her in english alot and smiled and was patient. She really liked me after awhile :) She came over and sat on my lap and everything.
It's hella tiring being patient and upbeat and smiley and accomodating. I don't know how the nurses do it on a day-to-day basis!
I don't think I'll go back if they organise something else like that. I feel a twinge of good when I am selfless and all, but it's nothing compared to the overall comfort I enjoy when I do not have to take care of someone else. Let us hope I change my mind before I have kids, in case I have some sort of handicapped one.

So, about Singapore. I'll be around from the 15th to the 1st of jan like last time haha. Don't know why but I keep coming back on new year's! I'm totally going to go listen to The End's Not Near by Band of Horses again. Though omg time has passed so fast. I still remember saying goodbye to the fanclub last year on new year's at like 3am around darryl and karen's neighbourhood and giving everyone hugs and being melancholic on the planeride home.
So far, I'm going for coffee with yihui on the 19th, hanging out with nick on the 20th, hopefully going out with chenting on the 21st, going out with my old guitar peepz on the 22nd, celebrating chiarenfest and going for darryl's orchestra thing on the 26th, attending youthcamp on the 27th to 29th and tentatively hanging out with karen on the 30th.
So I've free days on the 17th, 18th, 24th, 25th and 31st.

Oh mannnn I just watched Casper. I USED TO LOVE THAT SHOW SO MUCH! I still do in fact. It's so sad! And surprisingly deep for a childrens' movie made in 1995. We even used to have the laser disk haha. And devon sawa, who played the alive casper mcfadden, was kinda cute. He was the protag in Idle Hands and Final Destination or something. Though I just checked more recent pictures, and he's lost his guapo-ness! :(

SEE. He was totally cuter back then. :(((( Haha apparently he was quite the hearthrob in his time!

Laura Palmer of the dresden dolls is ostensibly bisexual! I'm not very surprised though; she's always sounded very androgynous. Oh she's launching a solo career as well. Sounds quite promising.
I LOVE THE WHOLE DRESDEN DOLL SOUND! It's very strange and off-kilter sounding and lovely and I get such a strong artsy vibe from it! They just sound so FREE and ME.

martes, diciembre 11, 2007