out and about yet again (sábado, 8 de diciembre de 2007),
I went out last night with ruth, charlotte, da eun, suyeon, arief and khanche. We stopped by louise's house first for some chillaxin' and khanhly dropped in to say hi. Then we all ate at santa lucia's.
Khanhly was supposed to come and give us a discount but he made himself scarce and wouldn't answer calls haha. So afterwards when we went to lush and he called us to ask for money to get in (cos he 'left his wallet at home') they were all mad enough not to care hahahah. They were going on about how he was a shitty friend, telling us he'd get us discounts and then disappearing, but I was thinking, aren't we pretty shitty friends also? We called him along with the ulterior motive of getting cheap food, not cos we enjoy his company!
So lush. It wasn't as fun as suyeon's birthday was last month, but I'll make do. It REALLY doesn't take me much to get tipsy, does it >< Katrina was trying to make out with me again! But thankfully I was still sober enough to stop her.
sábado, diciembre 08, 2007