image
the weather affects my knee (jueves, 21 de febrero de 2008),

I have finally registered for college board :) I still don't know when to take the SATs though. June seems like a faaaaaaavourable month! You know, apart from it being my birthday and all. 'Cause, despite school only setting us free on the 21st of june, my major eoy tests will probably be over by then, and I'll be all warmed up and ready to go already since I just had major studying. Plus, if I get a reeeeeaaaaally poopy score, I could always retake in december ahah. And if I do majorly poopy for that also, I could re-retake next june, after IB :)
But yeah, I guess I'm definitely sitting for the SAT reasoning. Most of the unis I was thinking of gunning for require those!

I have had to revise my thoughts on the Cooper Union though. Apparently I need to be staying in the US at a US address to enroll, even though I'm an international student -_-' Though I guess theoretically I could find someone trustworthy over there to receive my mail and my scores and all. Heehee.
Oh and now I'm that much more open to going to OCAD. It does seem pretty spankin' and all. And toronto's quite a lovely city :) I think the main reason I didn't want to go to canada for higher ed is that my parents wanted me to ahahaha.

The Valentines dance is tomorrow :) (or, well, today, since it's 303am) I'm not exactly keen on going, but being a student council member means you have to stomach a lot of less-than-swanky things. Ah well at least I get to hang around with grace again. We have agreed to go sit around some booth again this event :) I designed the tickets!

That's a tux, btw.
The dress code is semi-formal (geddit? semi? half a tux? :D), and has sparked quite a few "Say what now?"s around school. I was comtemplating wearing my spankin' cny dress, but da eun and khanhche are suggesting I save it for the IB Art Exhibition thing that's coming up. And honestly I do think wearing it to this would be quite a waste of a decent dress ><

Okay I am yet again attempting my math portfolio thing on matrix binomials now. It's so annoying! In class when mr peter saw my expressions he was like," You're doing them in a very...unusual way. I'd suggest doing them like the others, 'cause I'm not sure you can answer the final question with these." And I've been thinking and thinking and STILL these highly touted 'normal expressions' elude me! GAH. Hokay better get back to it I guess :(

jueves, febrero 21, 2008