you animal (sábado, 5 de abril de 2008),
Dude this sucks! I haven't been able to get on windowslive or hotmail these past couple days. I've had to use windows messenger instead and go to da eun's house to check my mail -_-' And it's the strangest thing -- only my mommy's laptop and my comp are unable to get on windowslive/hotmail. My dad can access it from his laptop. AJKHFAGUSHGIUARHGA
Last night, I dreamt my singaporean friends
and my nam friends were in BIS. 'Cept this secondary campus had like, an extra floor and was a tad brighter and bigger. And apparently I was as fit as kim possible; I was running up and down the stairs without getting the slightest bit winded! It was surreal.
And a night or two ago, I had some strange dream that I can't remember, except at the very end of it I had this huge PAINFUL zit on my chin, and so help me, I could actually FEEL THE PAIN! You know how they tell you if you can't feel anything physical you're probably dreaming? SO NOT TRUE.
I figure I have two kinds of dreams: ones where I'm viewing myself from a 3rd person camera angle, like KotOR, or from my eyes, like in a first person shooter (name some yourself). When I'm in 3rd person mode, my dreams unfold like movies, where I'm not in control and I can't feel anything. But when I'm in FPS mode, I
lucid-dream! 'Tis an incredible experience, directing your own dreams.
sábado, abril 05, 2008