kigo all the way, baby (domingo, 18 de mayo de 2008),
Okay the matching of Shego and Drakken at Graduation is SO OBVIOUSLY FORCED. I mean, COME ON. What are the odds that any kind of Shego-Drakken hinting only occurs in the LAST EPISODE OF THE SERIES? That was a cop-out, plain and simple. Though I guess I should be thankful they only put the hints in the last episode; by not actually portaying the Shego-Drakken lovin', I can still pretend it ain't canon. After all, it can be assumed they never got together/broke up afterwards.
The eoys are coming the eoys are coming I am so
dead! There's SO much to do for bio and nishiki and I have only started revising together now. And then there's all the BUSINESS to mug for. Ngah!
Stuff to do (in order of descending need):bio and business revising
homework
world lit 1 fixing
IOP fixing
Extended essay planning
dream storyboarding
Senior formal's next weekend though, so that should be good. The buffets at sheraton are generally scrum-diddly-uptious!
Soooo I think I have to do TOEFL. Such a waste of money! We all know me speeks gud! Pretty much my whole list of american unis require it for international students, though. Though that info's from college board, and I don't know if it's completely accurate; maybe my being a native english speaker counts for something. Since, you know, I'm Singaporean and all. I'm sure the world's got us pegged as english speakers (albeit bad ones).
I am at a crossroads! I have, after much deliberation, decided on either Illustration or Game Design & Development for my major. Unfortunately, all the unis on my list offer one or the other. I can't find anyplace that offers both! :( What to do what to do what to do. And worse, I think only one of the unis of my list (Pratt Institute) offers illus. HOW!
AND ostensibly the SATs aren't offered in 'Nam for the rest of the year. HOWWWW!!!! Most of the unis I'm gunning for require results by january or february next year for fall.
I'm not too worried about the whole scoring business though. I just took a practice test and I got 1980, so I think for the real thing I'll probably do >1900 lah. Depending on my essay score. The rest of it seems rather fine. And judging by the ranges my uni list displayed on their profiles on college board, all I need to do is get at least 650 for all 3 parts. So no worries! Lucky my parents aren't the 'GET >2200 OR BE THE SHAME OF THE FAMILY' sort, hee hee! Things to work on:
section 1 (essay)
vocab
graphs
functions
algebra
...I guess worse comes to worst I'll go OCAD. Or... I guess there's always Singapore's... fantastic... art education. I just hope it doesn't come to that. :(
domingo, mayo 18, 2008