y voy a beber su sangre (viernes, 2 de mayo de 2008),
So, we've finally gotten down to conjugating past tenses for español. Whoever said spanish was easy was wrong :( unless they're talking about it in relation to french. Then it becomes slightly easier.
Though now I appreciate how, in chinese, we don't have to conjugate
anything! It's all actually quite simple and everything. It's just all those darn words you have to remember. Like peng bo! Though I can't actually remember what peng bo is, or how to write it, only that it was one of, say, 16 words I had to learn in sec1 out of a chapter for tingxie.
Novel tunes keep popping up in my head! So far I've had about, um, 4 or 5 epiphanies. Though I stupidly
stupidly lost the first 3 by either not writing them down, or writing them down but only the notes and not each individual note, or not checking the tuning and ending up writing C for notes that really aren't Cs. On monday when school restarts I'm going to get bryan (or any other music student) to show me how the music transcribing software in the music lab works so I can hear my stuff without having to pull out my guitar :)
My hair really really REALLY curls up in the mornings. Whenever I go brush my teeth for school, it looks about as curly as katrina's hair! And let me tell you, katrina's hair on me is not as attractive as it sounds hahaha.
Oh so did anyone hear? Ms namiko chan, our art teacher of two years in tanglin, has finally made it into the big time :) There was an article (or several) in the straits times and everything. She won some competition and got enough monies to start painting fulltime! I salute her. And I hope I get that lucky, too, when my time comes.
viernes, mayo 02, 2008