catch my disease (sábado, 13 de septiembre de 2008),
My name is Chia Lynn, and I am a quizzaholic. (hello, Chia Lynn)

The funny thing is, I got the exact same result a year ago.
Oh my goodness, I am SO. SCREWED. for my extended essay and business IA. I need to formulate a new question for my EE and I'm pretty sure my advisor will want to twist the question I'm going for. :( I sometimes wish I were still doing my IGCSEs. No, wait, that would mean I'd have to go through all this again in a year. I really CANNOT WAIT until I have graduated high school. And I'm hoping, barring any of God's outstanding plans for me, that I get to go to SVA.
Though I guess it's just as well my Singaporean pride won't allow me to dance through IB and just like barely pass or anything. The little mugger inculcated in every one of us Singaporeans violently protests such a travesty! Because even though everyone's going to be all, "Aw, no, Chia Lynn, it's fine. You just aren't cut out for academics, is all," I know for a fact they'll be thinking,
MAN I thought she was smarter than that or
Eh, didn't expect any better from her. And I'll know, for the rest of my life, that I really
could've done better, that I
am capable of better. And besides, I'm not talented enough artistically to just blame ineptitude in academics over 'not having my brain wired the right way'!
I don't want to make some half-assed attempt and blame 5s on the fact that I didn't put in any effort, like I did with the IGCSEs.
In other news, I realise that though I do not get like truckloads of romantic admirers, the ones I
do manage to attract tend to be repeat customers.
sábado, septiembre 13, 2008