image
tengo hambre para patatas fritas de mcdonalds :( (martes, 23 de septiembre de 2008),

Well, I got into Oklahoma! I've been cast as Ado Annie, the HO in OklaHOma. She's sooooo loose that it hurts. I think I'm going to have to kiss Felix and peddleman boy :( My first kiss (Katrina not counted HAHAHAH) won't have come from any sort of infatuation! How sad is that?
Anyway, Ruth's Laurie, Arief's Curly ('cause of his vaguely curly locks), Rhys is Judd, Christian is Aunt Eller, and Felix is Will. Ruth echoed my sentiment towards getting cast when she said, "...and then you realise how many lines/lyrics you've gotta memorise, and you're like 'oh, crap'." hahaha
AND EVERYONE KNOWS HOW BAD I AM WITH THE REMEMBERING OF LINES/LYRICS! I am so doomed.

Last saturday I went to mekong merchant to watch chris and arief in that saigon players monty python thang. Ms Kim actually has quite a sexayeee body haha. Brian Le and I are speaking acquaintances now because of our pre-show bonding at the pool table/foosball table! :)
And after the show, I stayed over at chris' house and played force unleashed on her wii! EVEN ON THE WII IT IS GOOD. I AM VERY IMPRESSED.

So, Nishi and I were saying how they should replace all those obscure latin/whatever biological terms with more simple names, like food bag for stomach and heart tubes A-D for the aorta, vena cava and pulmonary artery and vein. Just think! Catalyst = makefaster thing! Bronchi = Split windpipe! Bronchioles = windpipe branch! Synapse = nerve hole!

My mother just found this Creating Graphic Novels seminar happening in Singapore from 19-21 of Nov, and she's willing to send me there for it for the week, even if I have to miss school. :)))) Imma run it by my teachers tomorrow and see if it's clashing with anything important. THE CHANCE OF A LIFETIME. I hope I get to go!

I've been trying to trace my surname, and I really can't find a thing... besides a bloodline in, like, Africa. o_O I checked wikipedia's list of most common Singaporean Chinese surnames and their list of PRChina surnames to no avail. It's the strangest thing.

OMGWTFBBQ MR ROO GIVES SUCKASS (the bad kind) TOK LESSONS. The first like HOUR is spent reading stupid little handouts that have SCANT RELATION to any kind of topic I've seen in the damn handbook. Then for the last 20 minutes of our block lesson, he goes over each useless point like it's an impromptu exposition. HE DOES NOT HAVE A LESSON PLAN, I BET. And if anyone has a viewpoint opposing his? He gets distracted and spews rapid-fire counters that do not leave anyone time to formulate sound arguments against. AND WE STAY ON THAT POINT FOR THE REST. OF. THE. FREAKING. LESSON.
I wish Ms Laurie was still teaching us. She had a way of guiding us to her Point (and believe me, she had a point -- a VALID point) the same way a literature teacher guides his charges through some prose.
I should give up on the extra 3 points, really, I should.

martes, septiembre 23, 2008