shut up and let me go, this hurts i tell you so (sábado, 20 de diciembre de 2008),
Hey y'all, this page I drew in a group comic at the neal skorpen course is up!
Go see.
I met up with Katrina and her sas friends yesterday. That was... kinda awkward. There was this one really cool Greek chick, though, who was weird! Weird like me! And really animated. She thought Twilight was the funniest movie ever (it took itself too seriously) and right after watching, bought the $19 book and came to meet us haahah. She's awesome! It's too bad we aren't proper friends :(
and after that I hung out with Adrian, Chris and Marcus and we wandered around. Chris thinks homosexuality is a disorder, same as other genetic disorders (like trisomy 21 ahah), and to the whole 'we can't help who we are!' argument, neither can sufferers of down syndrome. I have to wonder though: is it a genetic DISORDER, or genetic VARIATION?
It seems to me like the gayness is as harmful as being black or being a 'little person'; it doesn't really affect anyone else, but you change your life to accommodate your phenotype. But then we've got the whole religious side of things, where God quite explicitly forbade it. And look what happened the last time someone did something God forbade. We were thrown out of the garden of eden!
One thing is for sure: it would really suck to have to live repressing all that stuff.
I've a jam-packed couple of days ahead of me :) Except for today. Today I
was supposed to stay over at Andrea's, but she's busy :( But tomorrow I'mma have lunch and dinner with people, and on monday to tuesday I'll stay over at Karen's, and on wednesday I'm hanging with shafi and sera, whom I met at the comic course, and grace ann chua, and thursday is CHRISTMAS with carren and Xmas dinner with my brother, hopefully!
sábado, diciembre 20, 2008