¡YO CORRI 4KM POR LA MANANA! (viernes, 26 de junio de 2009),
Michael Jackson died today :/ Cardiac arrest or something. Strangely enough, people have been celebrating his music more than mourning his death. Possibly because his music was such a huge part of his life. And also because he was much better at it than at his life.
Anyway! Yesterday, I met Adrian and Marcus at Lot 1 in the evening to watch Transformers 2 :) Shia Labeouf definitely looked manlier. He got himself stubble and a lower speaking voice. It works. Kind of.
Afterward, we went to a clinic and got Adrian an MC for his flu. And slept over at Marcus' house.
He woke us up in the morning and we went for a run omg! AND I RAN 4KM WITHOUT STOPPING! CAN YOU BELIEVE IT! Sure, I felt like poop after, but it's still pretty miraculous.
And then we just kinda hung around till after lunch, when we went to town to buy Karen's birthday present. We got her a purple jacket thing :) I hope she likes it. She better like it.
And then we went back to the yang house, watched tv, talked and took photos on Marcus' macbook. And walked around the neighbourhood taking pictures at stop signs and playgrounds. And played with the finger puppets I bought Marcus for his birthday last year, and split them between the core WLCC, and plan on naming them. WE ARE SO WEIRD OMG
Chris is coming back tomorrow :) Well, technically today. 'Cause it's 215am. But whatevs. I shall stay home in order to save monies!
viernes, junio 26, 2009